Last updated 17.12.2019.
Justin Group Oy
Lars Sonckin kaari 12, 02600 ESPOO
Email: administrators [at] justin.fi
2. Name of the register
Justin Group Oy’s sales and marketing customer data register.
3. Purpose of use of personal data
Personal data will be processed on the basis of both consent and legitimate interests. Personal data will only be processed for predefined purposes, which are:
- Presenting Justin Group Oy products and services
- Communication with potential customers
- Customer relationship development
- Targeting customer and marketing communications
- Organization of marketing competitions
- Newsletter communications
4. Information content of the register
The registry may contain the following information about users:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Name of the organization
- Satisfaction ratings relating to the service provided
5. Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the following rights, the requests for which must be made to administrators [at] justin.fi
- Right of access: The data subject can check the personal data we have stored.
- Right of rectification: The data subject may request the rectification of incorrect or incomplete data concerning him/her.
- Right to object: The data subject may object to the processing of personal data if he feels that the processing of personal data is unlawful.
- Prohibition of direct marketing: The data subject has the right to prohibit the use of the data for direct marketing.
- Right to erasure: The data subject has the right to request the deletion of the data if the processing is not necessary. We process the request for erasure, after which we either delete the data or provide a legitimate reason why the data cannot be deleted. Please note that the controller may have the legal or other right not to delete the requested data. The controller is obliged to keep the accounting records for the period (10 years) specified in the Accounting Act (Chapter 2, Section 10). Therefore, data related to accounting cannot be removed before the expiration of the deadline.
- Withdrawal of consent: If the processing of personal data relating to the data subject is based solely on consent and not, for example, on a customer relationship or membership, the data subject may withdraw consent.
- The data subject may appeal against the decision to the Data Protection Ombudsman: The data subject has the right to request that we restrict the processing of the disputed data until such time as the matter can be resolved.
- Right of appeal: The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Ombudsman if he / she feels that we violate applicable privacy laws when we process personal data. Contact details of the EDPS: https://tietosuoja.fi/en/contact-information
6. Regular sources of information:
Personal data will be added to the register:
- by users themselves, for example, to subscribe to the Justin Group Oy newsletter or on their website (justin.fi, justinshop.fi or justinlabs.io) when completing the contact request form.
- Based on attendee information for fairs and events sponsored by Justin Group Oy.
- In connection with satisfaction surveys related to the service provided, if the user consents thereto.
7. Regular disclosure of information
As a rule, information is not disclosed for marketing purposes outside Justin Group Oy.
8. Duration of processing
Data subjects can exit themselves via the link in each of our marketing emails or by requesting removal by sending an email to administrators [at] justin.com.
9. Processors of personal data
The register data is processed by the employees of Justin Group Oy.
10. Transfer of data outside the EU or the EEA
Some of the registry’s personal data is handled by data systems based in the US with Privacy Shield registered entities. Such personal data is, for example, name, email address and date of joining the register.
11. Registry security principles
Personal data is kept strictly confidential. Justin Group Oy’s data network and the hardware on which the registry is located are protected by a firewall and other technical measures to ensure security.